Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

the survivors that made it.



it’s was a dark day and was the look out then oh no ice I was so cooled my hands are dieing my legs I looked at the captain dud we are hitting the iceberg I got to tell everybody to late the bout has cracked ahh lets go the bout is a big slope down drop the bout wait no quick search I can't get down to high the big look out was cracking I have to jump but if I jump I might die bie bie ahh. no it did not go down like that it went down like this.    

captain smith was  so dumb that he saw the titanic and hit the iceberg we were doomed then the water slowly started to go in. i went to go look out side there were not unfi lifeboat then there were people running and screaming. around and then i was looking for lifeboat then i found one it was the last lifeboat.i got on it then it had a hole in it i tried to get out but the walter was going in fast.then the boat tip over and fell on me i had to swim but i was losing oxygen then. i tried to  not lose my axygen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.