Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Google

get in the car we got to go to the party I said every one is screaming but stop were is my phone wow it's in my pocket.I'm ashamed ): ah there's a hole in the ground Google what the. It is I Google you all will show dead soles. 'Na'I said. No! you shall die he said. Run! running running running 3 seconds later to fast stop.Na I said. if you don't stop running I will let evil play on your soles now go evil ah stop look my little pony. 'NOOOOOOO' he said don't forget this Google will take you down ye I all most forgot the party will be good some one will die. oh no it went all quite 3 2 1 lets have a party ye!. did you's guy he that person. everybody said Na.                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.