Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Price giving

On the 8 of December it was prices giving day for the year 5 to 8. I got the award for having excellence in music. Price giving was really fun because we all got to see what are items was. I had a lot of fun and I won three lolly necklaces and it was amazing i had to do a rap in front of every body I was pretty nervous. When I tried to rap the microphone was broken so know one could hear me but lucky for me, someone gave me a different microphone. So then I started from the top again. After that everyone sat down and listen to Mr Burt speak I was glade that it was over.      

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ryan!

    Wow you had to do a rap!? That would have been fun and scary at the same time! I never learned how to rap, but it's a really cool skill.

    You don't know me yet, but my name is Mark and I'm a teacher working for the summer learning journey you signed up for. I thought I better come online and have a look who has started and then BAM! Found this cool story about your prize giving.

    I know you haven't started your journey yet, but if you get the time I think you'd enjoy joining in with your classmates. It seems like they're all enjoying learning about the world and traveling. The activities are interesting, and there is even the chance to draw, make poems, and argue about bull fighting! There's heaps of stuff to do and the best part is that you decide which stuff you want to do.

    Anyway, I hope to see you online soon.

    Kia kaha,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.