Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Immersion Assembly

It was term 4, from having a two week holidays, to getting back to school. At the start of term 4 we had a immersion assembly ‘’which was cool’’ because we was coming back to school. In the morning I felt like just sleeping, my mum kept on telling my to get up but I did not want to wake up but I had to so my mum took the cover of me so I just got up. When I got to school I rushed to the assembly. There were Dinosaurs, zoos, safaris and a noodle eating contest.The noodle eating contest was my favorite. I missed some of the assembly because I was late to school. It was really cool because there were dancing dinosaur. The assembly was about survival.

The assembly was hosted by our principal mr burt he was wearing big sunglasses and weird clothes he was the one who runs the whole school. After the assembly we went back to class and learnt about adaptations to animals and insects that live in the wild. After that I had numeracy. In numeracy we were learning about decimals. Last term we were learning algebra. Finally I went home. The day was pretty hard because you have to get to work than staying at home and playing games. Any way it was good to be back to school.

6 comments:

  1. Ryan good story but you just need to check some spelling like Mr Burt but it's a good writing keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ryan you should check your writing because it looks wired OK OK so yea OK your words are wired so yea bye. :) :) :)



    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ryan nice job but make sure to fix up your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


    You are cool ok i like your work but some words are wired so yea yea lada bro.Wait do you know your work its looks dumb and wired so yea bye so yea bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ryan You Should Really Check Your Writing Because You Have Sentences That Do Not Make Sence. Even Some Of Your Words But I like It.

    Kind Regards: Michael

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.