Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Writing task

Ryan
PT England School

1072_
05/05/2015
Dear William

My name is Ryan I come from England but I haven't experienced a bullet through the neck I’m eleven years old and I have three brothers and one sister.

I hope you have fun at England before you get sent back. It must of hurt having a dead ear and a bullet through the neck. I had a surgery on my leg. It must feel weird leaving your family and country to fight for the war. how does it feel being in the war it must of been bad because in the war many people died. Thank you for your serves.

Sincerely Ryan           

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryan, I enjoyed reading your letter. I like how you related to William with your own experience of having an operation.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.