Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

In the holidays

In the holidays I went in for surgery. I was a bit scared. I went in to Star ship hospital and they showed me where I will be laying after surgery. I was happy to have my own room. I was with my mum and dad. I did not have to wait that long to be taken in to surgery. This was my first surgery. It was all right they gave me some medicine that made me turn very sleepy and I fell to sleep. When I was awake I did not feel anything in my legs because I had a tube in my back that stop me from felling anything. I was in hospital for 3 days.On Monday I got out of the hospital and went home. In a week I got my new casts the colour was blue. my dad came from England and we went to the waterfall it was cool when we looked at it. It was splendid. I went to a ice cream shop and to the camp it was fun we went there because that's were my dad lived.   

1 comment:

  1. Dear ryan

    I really enjoyed reading your holiday writing I was really Interesting. I hope that you get better soon and come back to school.

    From Antonia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.