Pages

Friday 27 May 2016

On the date 27/05/2016, my dad picked me up in the middle of school so we could go to an appointment but it was a surprise for me. While we were in the car I kept on thinking what kind of appointment was it I kept on thinking I'm going to the hospitable to get another needle. I absolutely hate needles. So I was pretty scared, when we arrived it did not look like a hospitable it looked like a warehouse when we went in to the building there was an elevator which was cool because I like elevators.


Then it was time to go into the the room. There were computers everywhere because it was a studio a gaming studio. They were in the making of a game called the Aetherlight. The hole thing was about the game, he showed me around to all of the stations there was the coders, the guys who coded the game. The quality assurance were the people who helped with the game and checked the game just encase you can't do this or that.

It was amazing because I got to see what it was like if I took that job. I was so happy because I got to see what it was like behind a game and I always thought that it would be just a video coming to life.It was mean. I would like to do what they are doing and now I know so I can Practice doing it better and finally I will be able to find the right job because I been searching for a game job but I don't have to search any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.